BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Jess Lyn :D

SangaelChukka Hamida Jess Lyn dong saeng !!!

so long didnt update my blog, Jess Lyn u r lucky :D i update becoz of u :) actually wanna update about my Holiday at Sabah with Friends but... i was lazy #likeaboss hahahaha, LOL. yea, today was the day that a lovely angel was born..... Jess Lyn !!!!!!
:D Happy Birthday Jess Lyn
i know her since... erm.... form 1 ? hahaha, awesome fren i ever know (Y) she'
s nice, pretty and she's cute when she go hyper but a bit crazy O.O if u know what i mean... hahaha
i bought her a pink handphone pouch :) actually i fail to find a purple 1 since she loves purple so muchieeee, haix... fail la D: but hope she will like it :)
Full of Chocolate for you :3

Jess Lyn and Me :D

this is when me and Jess Lyn at Sabah :D awwww, just love the sea view and sky view :) and of coz, i love the angel beside me >< Aigooooo. She so ze pretty :DD
Yup, the black shirt girl is her and the guy.. of coz is me la :P who else :P
she so friendly ! i ask her to take pic with me, she call me go find a camera man ( Yee Khei) 1st... hahaha she so funny sometimes :3 i admire her alot^^ jux friends !

so, i gonna wish u the 4rd time :)
Happy Birthday Jess Lyn, stay pretty and have a blessful birthday :)
I love you... as friend xD hope u like my gift :D

Your awesome friend (Y)
Kevin Lim AkaSharkie :D

0 comments: