BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 31, 2011

童眼



Ytd nite~ watch 童眼 DVD.... wah damn scary weih !!!!!!! Me,my bro and my cousin keep screaming !!!! hahahahahaha~ But the 3D effect quite nice.... wah, if see in 3D more freaky Nice lo....... ahahahahaha..... see untill 11 sumthin call an yee and claire to teman me oni an yee teman me...hahaha~ Panda Sis always my Best Sis ahahahahaha.... wish got 童眼 2 lo... coz at the end jux heard car crash... dunno wat happen... and inside tis move got a girl called Ciwi... her face look lyk Jie Yi lo~ haha... two oso cute cute wan... Jie Yi if u see tis dun come and scold me kay ??? hahahaha... wah, the ghost damn horrible keep suddenly come out and takut us... the eye white white wan.... the lighting keep green green wan !!!! starting to hate green colour !!!! Hate u green colour !!!! the most disgusting part is the guy vomit the white thingy and shake his head lyk eat too much drunk and starting got blood come out and the tongue fell off~ Yerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... but this movie quite nice laaaaaa~ haha...

0 comments: